Premier Tryouts for 2022/2023 Season
CMU Premier Club Tryouts:
If your child has Premier experience or has performed well at Travel and is ready to compete at the highest state level, please join our rapidly expanding Spring club. We are a non-profit organization that focuses on providing a high-quality program at affordable rates. We are excited to continue our growing partnerships with All Pro Sports Center, The Pitch, and Thomas College. CMU trains at the absolute BEST facilities in Maine, All Pro Sports Center in Waterville and The Pitch in Warren during the Winter months and Thomas College turf fields in the Spring, to provide our players the opportunity for exposure and development through these great partnerships. Below is the roadmap for this upcoming season.
Register Now at Premier Tryout Registration
2022-2023 Premier Season Outline
June 13th & 16th: Premier Tryouts
August: Supplemental tryouts if necessary
September-October: CMU Coaching staff will be attending your High School or Middle School games.
Indoor Winter Season (November – March): at All Pro Sports Center & The Pitch
- 12+ Saturday Indoor Team Training Sessions
- 12+ Weekday Foot Skills Training
- Friendlies with other clubs
- 1-2 Pre-Season Tournaments
Outdoor Spring Season (April-June): at Thomas College Turf
- 2 training sessions per week
- Maine State Premier League – 6 Sunday Game Schedule
- 2 Tournaments: Needham Memorial Day Tournament, and Seacoast Coastal Summer Challenge
- Fee for Premier Season $1,100*
- $225 at registration
- 7 monthly auto payments starting in September
*Uniform kits are a separate cost for players
Winter Training and Spring Only options are available at Coaches/CMU Board discretion and team need.
Scholarships are available upon request, and reviewed for a financial need.
SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUT SCHEDULE:
There is no fee for tryouts. Please register your player using the link below.
Registration link: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/9140S3581?reg_role=player
- Must attend their birth year time slots only.
- Should arrive 15 minutes early.
- Bring a water bottle, shin pads, and cleats.
- Wear a white/light colored shirt (No Premier/Travel jerseys).
If you need to contact us or have questions please contact CMU Club Admin: Amy Giroux at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-716-7408